What To Expect When the Team Arrives
1) You are in charge. Show us what you want to get rid of!
2) We provide you with a price for the items discussed - no hidden fees!
3) Upon your approval, you relax and we get to work!
4) You inspect the completed work to ensure we removed items requested.
5) Only after the work is complete and approved will you be expected to make payment. We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied!
Other Tips to Prepare for your Junk Removal Project
- If your project involves items in multiple areas you may want to have a list so you are sure to show the team everything you would like to get rid of
- We are more than happy to remove your items from wherever they are, but you may want to take advantage of our Curbside Pickup discount of 10% off your total price!
- Hazardous waste such as liquid paint, oil, and gasoline may not be removed by the Best Junk Removal team
- You can do a web search for "Household Hazardous Waste" for your city to find options to dispose of these items